Who knows if that forecasted precipitation will do more harm than good? Metos Knows.
High precision, localized weather forecasting calibrated with site-specific data.
Near real-time and historic weather is important for understanding what is impacting the crops. Future weather or forecasts are important for planning and future activities. iMETEO brings these two aspects together.
HYPER-LOCAL WEATHER FORECAST
With an iMETOS weather station you get the best forecast for your farm and fields. By using real-time local measurements to create an accurate modeled forecast output, eliminating model bias and updating the forecast frequently with the most recent data from your station, satellite and radar. Artificial intelligence further increases the model’s skill and optimally combine/select the best forecast models at any particular location.
With enhanced field specific predictions farmers can save time, money and resources by minimizing crop risk due to drought, disease, pest pressure or poorly timed field activities. High precision weather forecasts are one of the key variables that will help you make the right decision at the right time for your farm.
iMETEO in FIELDCLIMATE Platform
- 3 or 7-days Hyper-Local weather forecast data and meteograms with hourly resolution
- 14-day forecast
- Output hourly data for multiple forecast variables, including all the important agro-meteorological variables, daily ET and more
- Multiple output: raw data and images
- Saved Formats: CSV and PNG
- High-resolution weather models by using a multi-model approach
- Site-specific weather forecast corrected with station data
Save time and increase yields with 3 or 7-day forecast and work planning tools(hyperlink to work planning tools) to ensure you are planting, spraying, tilling, fertilizing and harvesting at the right time.
- Plan the work week based on a localized weather forecast for your operations site
- Better organize your work day based on the actual rain and temperature data and the hourly updated weather forecast for your field
- Protect your crop from frost by monitoring accurate hourly updated temperature forecasts
- Optimize and reduce crop treatments based on site-specific disease models and prediction
- Plan your fertilization application with accurate hourly weather forecasts
- Plan your irrigation based on actual ET-crop use and predicted plant water use
- Know the best hours to access your fields for the next several days based on soil tractability
- Know when to plant, sow and harvest your crop considering adequate availability of seed zone soil moisture, optimal temperature and more weather conditions
- Maximize your yield and quality with optimized weather risk forecasts of your fields